Forcemech Financing Options
Forcemech has partnered with Prosper Health Care Lending for those Interested in a low monthly payment option to help pay for Forcemech Power Wheelchairs!
Prosper Health Care Lending & Forcemech is here to offer affordable loan options to our customers to cover the cost of their Forcemech purchases! Prosper Health Care Lending is the premier financing company in the health care industry. With over $5 Billion funded and over 300,000 applicants serviced through their lenders, this is a name and a program you can trust.
No down payment is required and if you qualify, you can receive approval immediately. The funds will be available in your bank account shortly thereafter, and you can make payment for your Forcemech Power Wheelchairs thereafter.
How It works
1. Apply for Financing with Prosper Health Care Lending
2. Receive Your Funds in your Bank Account
3. Purchase Your Forcemech Powerchair
Benefits of Our Financing Program
- Immediate decisions without affecting your credit!
- Longer terms for lower monthly payments
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- Application process is 100% Secure and Confidential
Frequently Asked Prosper Healthcare Lending Questions
1. Will my credit be affected if I apply for financing?
No. Your credit will not be effected. You will have opportunity to review the terms and rates of the loan before accepting anything with no risk.
2. Do I need to put down any down payments or collateral?
No. Loans processed through Prosper Healthcare Lending are unsecured which does not require any collateral. All loans are based on your credit history and income.
3. What if I have bad credit?
You must have at least a 640 credit score when applying for our electric wheelchair financing program to meet our credit and income requirements to qualify. However, anyone can get a loan–not just the patient. A family member or friend could obtain a loan and use it to help you pay for the Forcemech Powerchair.
4. Can I have a cosigner?
A family member or friend with qualified credit may obtain a loan and use it to help you pay for Forcemech Powerchair.
5. What will my interest rate be?
Average annual percentage rate (APR) starts from 7% – 20% dependent on your credit history. Higher rates can apply if your credit score is low.
6. Are there any other interest rates or fees associated with my application loan?
There are no application fees or pre-payment penalties for our loans. There is an origination fee that ranges between 2-5% on the Standard Credit Program fee which is determined by your credit history and loan amount.
You may also apply for financing through PayPal Credit Services. All you need is a PayPal account. Once you go through the checkout process, you will have an option to select the payment method. Just select PayPal credit, and you will have an answer in seconds. It’s just that easy. In fact, there is “NO” interest if paid within six months. After six months, the interest is charged at 19.99% APR.
How It works
1. Apply for Paypal Credit Financing
2. Receive Your Funds in Your Paypal Account
3. Purchase Your Forcemech Powerchair paying with Paypal
Frequently Asked Questions for Paypal Credit
1. What is PayPal Credit?
PayPal Credit is a line of credit from Comenity Capital Bank that gives you the flexibility to pay for your purchase now, or pay over time. It’s easy to apply and easy to use.
2. How do I start using PayPal Credit?
Select PayPal Credit as your payment choice during checkout. You’ll be asked to provide your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, and then to agree to the terms and conditions, to apply for a PayPal Credit account. You’ll know within seconds if you are approved. And here’s the cool thing: link your PayPal Credit account to your PayPal account and you’ll see it as a payment option when you checkout with PayPal.
3. How do I select PayPal Credit as my payment source?
There are two ways to choose PayPal Credit. Some merchants have a PayPal Credit option at checkout. If they do, you can simply choose that option. If you don’t see a PayPal Credit option, check out with PayPal, and then you’ll have the option to select PayPal Credit as your payment method. Either way a window will appear on your screen where you’ll provide your date of birth and the last 4 digits of your Social Security number, and then agree to the terms and conditions. Approval takes just seconds and you can complete your purchase.
4. Do I have a Credit Line and How Much Will it Be?
Yes you do. Here’s how it works: after you’ve been approved, Comenity Capital Bank will open a PayPal Credit account with a Credit Line of at least $250.
You can continue using PayPal Credit to make purchases. If those purchases cause your outstanding balance to exceed your credit line, then you will be evaluated for a credit line increase. This evaluation happens seamlessly during the checkout process. You don’t need to do a thing. Best of all, your checkout won’t be slowed down. Here’s an example of how this works:
• If your first purchase using PayPal Credit is $150, your initial credit line will be at least $250.
• If you make another purchase for $300 before your bill is paid, PayPal Credit will determine during checkout if your credit line can be adjusted to cover the $450 worth of purchases.
• If you then pay $350 toward your first bill, you will have $350 remaining on your credit line. If you want to make another purchase using PayPal Credit for more than $350, PayPal Credit will determine during checkout if your credit line can be adjusted again.